Becoming accredited in courses that mirror our contractors is one of Baltimore Consulting’s many points of difference, and we’re incredibly proud of that.
As subject matter experts, our teams draw upon a combined average of 9 year’s worth of experience, and by becoming accredited, this further give our clients that extra layer of knowledge and security in ensuring that, as a business, we are able to place the very best talent across vulnerable subject areas within the public sector.
Our expert knowledge and accreditations mean that we truly understand the challenges and subject matter of our market and can engage with our customers in an informed and consultative way.
The CPD certified course allows our team to:
- Identify safeguarding concerns
- Understand why children with SEND can be more vulnerable to abuse
- Acknowledge that children with SEND can be abused and know how to act on any concerns
- Create a safe culture
- Communicate creatively with children and young people
- Empower children and young people to express their views, needs and opinions
- Be responsive to children and young people’s views, needs and opinions
- Work with parents and other agencies.
We make a conscious effort to ensure that all of our employees are given the best possible tools to do their jobs and invest in these skills being continually refreshed and built upon, from our sales team through to our support operations.
Other accreditations include Safeguarding Adults & Children at Bristol City Council for our entire social care division, CIPD training for our HR offering, as well as our Head of Marketing becoming accredited in both Adobe and Digital Marketing certification.