Baltimore Consulting is committed to providing the highest level of service to our customers. If you are not satisfied with the service you have received from us we would like you to share that with us. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. In the first instance a member of our team will try to resolve your complaint promptly but informally. Where we are unable to resolve your complaint informally, we will deal with your complaint under the process below.
If at any time you are not satisfied with how your complaint is being dealt with, you can also contact our CEO Charmaine Vincent to register a complaint. You can write to her at: email@example.com or phone on 0117 313 7110.
- We will send you an email or letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm the details of your complaint. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our email or letter within 5 business days.
- We will record your complaint in our central register within 1 business day.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment email or letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement email or letter within 5 business days.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 business days;
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 business days.
- A member of our team will then invite you to meet them to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. They will do this within 5 business days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 2 business days of the meeting we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions that have been agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include our suggestions for resolving the matter. We will do this within 5 business days of completing of the investigation.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. Another Director of the company will review the decision within 10 business days.
- We will let you know of the outcome of this review within 5 days of the end of the review. We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business Innovation and Skills or the REC, the industry trade association, of which we are a member by writing to the Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, Dorset House, 1st Floor, 27 – 45 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9NT.
There may be occasions where we need to amend these timescales. In these instances we will contact you and explain and update on next steps with timescales.
NOTE: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.