Baltimore Consulting’s CEO, Charmaine Vincent, will be a panellist at the virtual Bristol Life Business Club: Recruitment and Onboarding Special on Wednesday 26th January at 11am.
It goes without saying that recruitment is a key challenge right now for most business owners. This discussion will find out different strategies to hiring talent and how have they changed as we emerge from the pandemic.
• Andrea Greer, Weston College
• Charmaine Vincent, Baltimore Consulting Limited
• Damien Martin MIH, BRISTOL HARBOUR HOTEL LIMITED
• James Mulrooney, Alide Hire Services
• Jon Greenhalgh, Adapt Worldwide
Bristol Life will be talking to the expert panel about the challenges they are facing right now on recruitment and their tactics for overcoming this. They will also look at their approach to onboarding in a hybrid business world.
Sponsored by: Bevan Brittan LLP
Watch the full stream here