Recruitment Consultant – Adult’s Social Care & Public Health
Senior Public Health Principal
£300/£400 per day
8 Months Contract
Full remote working
Baltimore are recruiting for a Senior Public Health Principal to support the role and responsibilities for mental wellbeing to start WC 9TH August.
This is a new and exciting role to deal with Mental Health wellbeing with regards to Covid-19 recovery plans,
As well as strong leadership skills and experience in this mental wellbeing portfolio, they are looking for a positive attitude and the ability to cope with multiple and changing demands. You will be able to work flexibly and autonomously. You will be a clear communicator and able to take people with you to effect change.
Senior Public Health Principal Role:
• Prevention Concordat for Better Mental Health;
• Public Health lead for all age Emotional Health & Wellbeing across Health, Education & Social Care;
• Implementing the 2021 Mental Wellbeing Needs Assessment across CC;
• ICP Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Autism: mental wellbeing, self-harm and suicide prevention;
• Recovery from COVID-19, wellbeing and mental health
• Managing the public health commissioning cycle for designated programme areas
• The surveillance and assessment of the population health and wellbeing to inform public health interventions.
You as Senior Public Health Principal Role:
• Experience of working in mental wellbeing roles in the health service/local authority/voluntary sector setting
• Educated to degree level and at least 3 years professional experience working within Public Health equivalent professional experience in a health related settings. Demonstrable evidence of continuing professional development
• Knowledge of national public health strategy and targets and experience of implementing and monitoring these at a local level.
• Experience of successfully working in a multi-disciplinary team environment. With a proven ability to manage relationships and work collaboratively with other disciplines and external partners
• Highly resilient with the ability to manage own emotions in the face of pressure, set-backs or when dealing with challenging situations.
If this Senior Public Health Principal sounds of interest to you then please apply today or send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews are set to take place ASAP.
Baltimore also have a referral scheme in place should you know of any peers seeking an opportunity like this.Share on linkedIn