SEN Case Officer (Remote)
3 months contract
£240 per day (Inside IR35)
I am currently working with a London Council who are seeking an experienced SEN Case Officer for a 3-month contract to manage their own caseload, drafting plans, taking responsibility for all aspects of the Statutory Assessment process.
Requirement: SEN Case Officer
• Contribute to the day-to-day function of the Assessment and Review Service
• Must hold experience of tribunals, complex cases and in particular annual reviews
• Manage large caseload of complex cases and new assessments
• Collation of evidence and support prep and presentation of tribunal cases
• Managing workflow, co-production of parents expert knowledge of best practice
• Draft new assessments and attend annual review meetings
CV’s will be reviewed Tuesday 4th May and interviews will be taking place through the week.
If you or someone you know meet the above criteria and would like to apply for this role or potentially discuss others, please email your updated CV to email@example.com or call the Jordan Groves on 0117 313 7110.Share on linkedIn