Recruitment Consultant – Adult’s Social Care & Public Health
Daily Rate £600-£665 per day
IR35 status TBC
6 months contract
Full remote working
Baltimore are exclusively recruiting for a Project Manager Head of Service/Assistant Director Level to transform and redesign a London’s Local Authority Adult’s Front Door Service for an immediate start.
The service requires modernisation to address several issues and needs a strong project manager who has successfully managed a Front Door service. The integration with health has not started yet, however they have had high level discussions within the Boroughs Place Committee to get this started.
About the Project Manager role:
• Transform and redesign a Front Door Service
• To develop a plan which will integrate the Front Door service with health services across the Borough’s Place
• Review skills mix at the front door Digital Transformation
• Improved digital adult social care database e.g. the offer
• Fully integrated ASC digital front door
• Manage financial pressures
• Workforce development programme Data
• Data quality and Data driven decisions
• Reporting into the DAS.
About you as a Project Manager:
• Successfully of managed, redesigned and transformed Front Door Service
• Integration experience
• Persuasive and confident with internal and external key stakeholders
• Improve the consistency of the service received by customers
• Modern outlook and able to think outside the box
If this role sounds of interest then please send your full CV ASAP to myself, along with availability of when you could start.
I have interview slots booked in for this week, 17th and 18th.
Baltimore do have a referral scheme in place if you know of any peers seeking such a position.Share on linkedIn