Recruitment Consultant – Adult’s Social Care & Public Health
£29-£34 per hour
I am reaching out as I am currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to Deputise for 3 Covid Test centres. This initially a 3 months contract but has the scope to be extended until April 2022.
You will be expected to be onsite for this role, as the test sites are open 7 days a week and evening there will be a degree of flexible working. The current manager isn’t onsite on weekends but on call for any emergencies.
About the Operations Manager role:
• Demonstrate Project Management skills in providing direction and guidance with any new sites that are identified
• Covid-19 experience would be an advantage
• Demonstrated experience managing a team and/or function including the management of professional staff.
• Able to provide leadership and delivery of change with the passion and drive to take services to the next level.
• Be the lead for the implementation of the operational plan and provide financial accountability testing deliverables.
• Able to be flexible over 7 days, evenings and weekends
• Report writing skills, be able to re do clinical documents and put into practice
You are an operations Manager:
• Be personal and approachable
• Able to hit the ground running and work autonomously
• Drive forward performance – setting high standards, encouraging improvement and supporting the team to achieve.
• Ability to analyse financial and performance information
• Ability to deploy advanced interpersonal skills to inspire, motivate, coach and develop team members to high levels of performance.
• Have a car and be able to drive
• Operational background in order to deliver the testing
For more information and an informal conversation please apply today and send your full CV along with your availability of when you could start.
Interviews are set to take place ASAP with the view that you could start thereafter.
Baltimore do have a referral scheme in place if you did know of any peers seeking such a role.Share on linkedIn