Recruitment Consultant – Adult’s Social Care & Public Health
500-550 per day
3 months contract
Baltimore are currently recruiting for an interim Head of Service to manage Locality Teams for a London Authority. This role is for an immediate start to cover some short term sickness.
A Head of Service is a strategic leader and operational manager, working with key stakeholders, service users, carers, families and communities to deliver change and quality improvements.
Your role as the Head of Service:
• You will be an AMHP
• Attending integration meetings for Health Agenda
• Leading on their Transformation agenda
• Leading on the Capacity review
• Manage designated budgets to ensure the provision of quality, cost effective services and to comply with council procedures and national regulations
• Develop, motivate and set performance objectives for a senior team/staff in order to support a culture of high quality organisational performance.
You as a Head of service:
• An established manager with proven experience at Head of Service Level
• Provide professional expertise to apply best practice to support the development and
implementation of operational plans and ensure on-going professional development of self and others
• Lead the operational delivery of a range of services directly to customers ensuring services
deliver the intended outcomes first time and to agreed levels of quality and cost.
• A recognised Social or Health Care Qualification, and registered with the relevant professional body and or substantial and applicable health and social care experience
• Knowledge of personalisation as well as up to date professional and technical expertise in relation to the needs of the service area and competence in providing interpretation, analysis, advice and guidance to less senior staff on complex issues/cases.
CV shortlisting are set to take place Friday the 11th, with Interviews taking place on the 17th and 18th of June.
If you are interested the please send your full CV along with your availability of when you could start ASAP.
Baltimore Consulting have a referral scheme in place should you know of any peers seeking such a position.Share on linkedIn