Head of Housing
Interim role in based in the South Coast – hybrid working
£500-600/day Inside IR35 via umbrella company
6 months initially to start ASAP
Role with be reporting into the Director of Housing and Community Safety. You will have 4 direct reports to manage.
Key Responsibilities as a Head of Housing:
- Ability to deal with tough homelessness and housing needs as well as finding solutions for these areas.
- Areas of focus for this position will include housing standards, homelessness and housing advice, temp accommodation, housing strategy, and housing enabling and liaison wit registered providers.
- One of the key projects include the reduction in temporary conditions and B&B’s.
- Deputise for the Director when needed.
Essential experience as a Head of Housing:
- Has worked at Head of Service level or above and has excellent operational experience as well as strategic thinking skills
- Ability to hit the ground running and work collaboratively
- Has demonstrable experience within a local authority and/ or housing association
- Can provide 2 year’s references + in a similar role
Share on linkedIn
If this role is of interest, please email your CV to n.vandermeulen @baltimoreconsultingltd. com by Tuesday 21st November
Interviews are taking place Monday 27th November