Chief Operating Officer
Fleet & SEN Transport Project Manager
London Borough Council
£400 – £450 per day
Skills : Transport policies & procedures knowledge
I am currently working with a London borough that are looking to appoint an experienced project manager to review current fleet and home to school transport policies and procedures. You will be responsible for creating cost savings across the transport department and streamlining services, ensuring current processes are fit for purpose. You will have a wealth of experience across fleet & SEND transport. You will have previously created strategy and delivered a successful service review in multiple council settings.
Requirement: Fleet & SEN Transport Project Manager
• Engage with senior stakeholders
• Increase the efficiency and consistency of service delivery
• Accountable for facilitating, planning and ensuring that the quality of the teams work on contractual and supplier management of contracted transport services across the Borough transporting a high volume of clients daily.
• You must have worked in a similar role and have exemplary knowledge of Fleet & SEN transport and contract management
• Responsible for the overall transport service financial efficiency, undertaking review and changes of services to ensure best value to the authority on the annual spend in client transport.
Interviews are scheduled W/C 29th & 30th of July
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply for this role, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Louis Jory on 0117 313 7110Share on linkedIn