Deputy General Manager
3 Month assignment starting before the week commencing 16/08/2021
Band 8C at £46.96 per hour (Inside IR35)
Skype / Online interviews due to take place within the next week
I am partnering with a large Acute NHS Trust in the East of the UK who is looking for support of a Senior operational lead for a 3 month initial assignment, which could potentially extend.
Your duties as Deputy General Manager:
- Work with line management to set the tone and behaviours for the department as part of the senior and operational management and leadership in their part of the Trust.
- Delivery of the directorates required operational requirements, including key performance indicators and relevant national and local standard of performance.
- Business planning, including the development of a directorate five year strategy, annual plans and business cases.
- Professional develop the current substantive Operational team.
- Experience needed as Deputy General Manager:
- Extensive General Manager or equivalent management experience within an acute hospital setting at Band 8b or above.
- Experience of working with external agencies and representing a trust at senior level.
- Knowledge of service improvement techniques and how to apply them.
- Reliable and driven to organisational change.
- Available references for most recent 2 year’s roles.
If you’re interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail or know someone who this may be of interest to, please contact me on 0117 3137110 or apply today.
(We offer a senior referral scheme upon successful placement of your recommendation so please do get in contact)
Share on linkedIn