Assistant Divisional Manager
4-5 Month assignment starting before the end of August
Band 8A/B between £36.36- £42.88 per hour (Inside IR35)
Some remote working available
Skype / Online interviews due to take place within the next week
I am partnering with a specialist NHS Trust in London who are currently looking for an experienced Operational Manager to lead across elective services.
Your duties as Assistant Divisional Manager:
- Work with line management to put a clear plan of action in place to deliver against the targets of the division.
- Operational leadership across both outpatients and admissions services.
- Provide support to the Divisional Manager, Head of Nursing and Divisional Director to assist them in the development and modernisation services.
- Delivery of all operational performance and strategic objectives specifically the Trust waiting list (RTT), financial, HR management, Health and Safety management, risk, clinical & quality governance.
- Professional develop the current substantive Operational team
- Experience needed as Assistant Divisional Manager:
- Senior operational lead with a background in strong people management.
- Experience of working with NHS service delivery targets.
- Must be a self starter and understand the landscape of the business and conflicting needs across partners.
- Reliable and driven to organisational change.
- Available references for most recent 2 year’s roles.
If you’re interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail or know someone who this may be of interest to, please contact me on 0117 3137110 or apply today.
(We offer a senior referral scheme upon successful placement of your recommendation so please do get in contact)
Share on linkedIn