Head of Service
£500-£600 per day
6/12 Months contract
London Local Authority
Interviews are set to take place W/C 28th of November.
As a Head of Service for Practice Development for Adult Social Care, you will be pivotal to this newly designed, instrumental and necessary role.
You will need to adopt a Strength Based approached for the delivery of their ambitious HAS Vision and Strategy.
About your Head of Service role:
- Lead role in the development and delivery of the HAS Workforce Strategy
- Direct line management of the Service Manager of Adult Safeguarding, Principle Social Worker and the Delivery Leads team
- Responsible for Delivering the Rethinking Adults Independence programme
- Play a major role in distinguishing and characterising the strategy for delivery of social care for adults independence across all service users
- Reporting into the Assistant Director
About you as a Head of Service:
- You will have substantial experience of being able to lead an impressive programme of strength-based practice, as well as having Safeguarding experience.
- An established track record of planning and delivering services for adults at a senior level within a Local Authority
- Excellent communication skills and be able to influence several key stakeholders
- Qualified Social Worker
If you are interested in this role, please send you full CV to Nikki Smith.
Baltimore has a referral scheme in place should you know of any peers seeking a new role within Social Care.
Share on linkedIn