Bristol ( 99% Remote Working)
We currently have a requirement for an Asset Manager within the Bristol area. This would be mostly a remote working position with a minimum amount of time spent in the office.
As an Asset Manager you will have
- Management Experience including overseeing external contractors.
- You will have surveying background whilst also holding RICs/HNC-HND qualifications
- You will have previous experience working for a housing association/LA.
Your day to day responsibilities as the Asset Manager
- You will take lead in comprehensive repairs, maintenance and asset management services which meets the needs of our client and their Residents.
- You will be working with various teams including operations, housing and estates actively contributing policy formulation and to meet goals set out by the board.
- Management of compliance checks ranging from fire safety, legionella, gas safety & Asbestos
- You will oversee the implementation and development of best practices such as, property surveys, information management systems and operation procedures to facilitate quality and value for money.
- Increase the amount of stock condition data that the housing association holds.
- All repairs, maintenance and servicing contracts to be delivered to a high standard meeting residents’ satisfaction, budget and value for money targets.
The organisation would be looking to interview immediately with meetings between applicants and recruiting managers starting to commence this week.
If this role is of interest, please email your CV email@example.com
Baltimore Consulting Group is an Executive & Senior Appointments Specialist. We provide pivotal recruitment consultancy services to public sector clients across the whole UK marketplace.
Share on linkedIn